Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over 2 ounces of bho oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by superdank123, Mar 21, 2012.

1. blue cheese budder :hello: idk how many grams are in the jars

003.JPG

005.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

2. shit load! butt 48 grams isnt over 2 ounces i know there are another 3 jars but still i dont think itd b over 2 ounces. all i have to say tho is damm thats a lot! happy dabbing

3. WOW I would smoke myself comatose

4. yea but i have two kinds of budder the lighter that come out to 13.5 than the darker one that is 48 that =61.5 grams + what in the jars :hello:

5. Id rather have this >2 oz than the other guys "lb" of underpurged budder in that plastic container

6. Yeah forreal.. this actually looks like some quality bho :smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. damm dood , i jus didnt think u had 2 ounces of bho . did it u buy it from a dispencary or make it yourself

8. yea man there was a lb available but i didnt want to take that much

9. my boy did with blue cheese baby nugs

10. bet that tastes fantastic. i loveeeee blue cheese

11. Send me some?:smoke:

12. super dank for sure+rep!

13. I just caught myself staring at my screen with my mouth open. I would turn into Golem if I had that much. MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS

14. It has come to my conclusion that my life sucks compared to your's. Looks like some Dank wax though

15. thx guys i been blasted this whole day and many more to come lol

16. damn looks like someone is gonna have major dabbing going on