Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over 100g of vapings... what to make...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by devecstator, Jan 20, 2011.

1. So I suddenly realized I have quite a bit of vaped weed... So I decided to weigh it today.

103.5 g.. That means I've vaped around 207 g since i started this collection. Hahaha. I also have about 7 g of stems.

So I ask you, what should I make with this? Best thing to make with vapings?

2. Bingo! :D

3. Well yeah.. thats what I meant, suggestions?

4. You can make some tea with 2-3 grams per serving, and you'll get fuuuucked. Plus, you'll have enough for like, 35 cups.

5. Why not just make some kind of cannabutter or something. With 103g you should be able to make alot of butter. I dont knwo much about it, but I know you can fill up a jar with cannabutter and just use as needed. Whenever you want a batch of brownies... Just take the amount of cannabutter ya need to make and store it away again.

6. butter, I use 1oz. of vape leftovers with 2 sticks of butter. You have enough to make a lot of butter. Then make brownies.

7. you've got plenty, make some budder and some qwiso imo : )

8. #9 theoryGV, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
    I would go with some nice hash man

I would say edibles but I would imagine the vape weed would taste like shit

9. with that large of an amount i guess you can sample all of these methods mentioned and see what you like. tea...butter...hash..do it all:hello:

10. Firecrackers + brownies for that friend. ;)

11. Make some mad batches of brownies and just eat them for a while. Make 3 different batches. One with like 5 grams per brownie, and two batches with lesser amounts.

12. #13 Cbate, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
    I thought that it didn't lose that much weight from vaping, I never have tested it myself, I was curious if anyone has actually tracked it?

Oh, and I would do most of it as qwiso, as butter made with it imo tastes beyond horrible. In my experience you get about 1/10 yield of light tan hash.

13. Yeah man it loses almost exactly half the weight. When I got a scale I tested it a bunch of times vaping a gram, would always come out as .5

14. Nice man I was looking for a test like that. I can imagine what it'd be like to see all that in one big pile of ABV on the table because when I see a big pile of ABV you know its a job well done haha.

I feel if it was very evenly vaped in the high temps this is the amount people should be using for cannagoods.

15. Would that work with vapings? How would I do it

16. Lots of butter.

Then make grilled cheese, ramen noodles, cookies, brownies, banana bread, mac and cheese...

Just make stuff and add the butter, haha.

17. Just wake up in the morning and have some toast and butter, and so forth.

18. Just soak in iso and strain the vaped weed out and dump the liquid onto a plate and let evaperate for 24 hours u should get a decent amount of qwiso hash that way

19. Don't make oil with it. The oil turns out really dark and it doesn't blob it shatters