Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ovaltine Of Champions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tokiaan, May 31, 2013.

1. So I woke up today really wanting to get high. I am broke at the moment so I can't afford any of the fresh stuff. I gathered all of my stems and made this awesome recipe. It works too! 

1. Pour 2-3 cups of whole milk (I used whole lactaid milk since I am lactose intolerant) into a tea kettle or pot. (I used a tea kettle)
    2. Heat on low! Otherwise it will curdle and get nasty.
    3. While it is heating up, empty a tea bag and fill it with the stems. (or fresh stuff if you've got it)
    4. Place this bag in the tea kettle/pot and cover. Let it seem for 15 minutes. set on the absolute lowest setting for this. I actually took it off of the heat and let it seep, but stoves are different so do what you think is best.
    5. Pour that milk into a glass and add some ovaltine. Mix it up and drink. :) So yummy, I think!

This will be the only edible recipe for me just because it is so easy and it works. I have made tons of brownies in the past, but it is difficult for me to eat a lot of them and not get sick. (I don't normally eat brownies to begin with. I'm definitely not a sugar junkie. :p

Anyways, I just thought I would throw that out there for others to try. I recommend whole milk only, just because of the fat content. It really beats putting gross butter in your tea. Yuck!

Have an awesome day, everyone!  B)

2. Sounds like a really yummy recipe OP, hot milk goes well with just about anything imo. I may try this soon :) sounds good