Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Outta lighter fuel...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PureBliss8, May 11, 2011.

1. So, I'm home, and I want to get high.. but my lighter quit on me. Does anyone know how I can get high without the flame? And I can't cook or bake it.. I don't want to stink up the house and have my parents know. >.<

2. do you have magnifying glass?
    any matches? or even a candle that you cant light with a gas stove (if you have one)

3. I have matches.. But I've been told that those don't work well.

4. Use the matches man. They work great. Sometimes I even prefer them to a lighter. Not getting that nasty butane taste in your smoke.

5. lol nah its fine. fire is fire. some people prefer them just let the top part burn for a little to avoid a bad taste/inhaling sulfur

6. Alright haha, Thank you ^-^

7. Depends on wat youre lighting. If its a b/j anything will do