Outside Hydro????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by aawbigslim, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Hi I have never grown outside, but since I got my cargivers license to grow I have been think ing about growing outside. First I wanted to know if anyone has ever grown outside with a hydro system. Also when grown outside will i only get one harvest a year? How can I get more than one harvest, meaning how do I give the plants only 12 on and 12 off for flowering in the middle of summer? Or will I have to build a facility that has a rood that opens and closes with lights inside for the winter?????

2. it would be tough to do that 12/12 outdoors. that shed idea is a good one.
    u can pretty much only grow once in a year unless u gro autos which can be bigger indoors than outdoors. then u can gro about twice in a season.

3. i reeeeeallly like the idea of outdoor hydro. i think it would yield some extremely potent medicine. but yeah you would have a hard time regulating the light. im a huge fan of autoflowering strains but yield is always a big issue. your license is regulated by the number of plants you have right? you would need to have quite a few of the little guys growing for it to be worth your time. depending on what your limit is maybe fabricate a small aero or hydro system and grow something like easyryder, staggering your planting times to ensure a harvest every 2 weeks or something. id really like to do that myself but privacy is an issue for me so ive stuck to my guerilla!!

4. who the ____ puts their name as indicunt

5. It can be done but you have to make sure you get the bubblers in a place where they don't get rained on or anything like that. It would be JUST like outdoor growing except they put their roots in a different place.

You get some good trees out of it, I recommend you try it :D

6. YEs I can only grow 12 plants per patient, indicunt. But this is what I was thinking. Hooking up bubblers to each plant. But for the greenhouse. I would have to construct a barn like structure that has a open and shut roof shutters on it. But I am hoping that someoned can shed some light or tips on this subject for me.

7. i do. seems a bit more clever than yours doesnt it?

aawbigslim, 12 per patient is pretty good actually. your idea sounds like quite a bit of work but the results could be worth it.