Outside growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by popcornman, Nov 1, 2008.

1. first time grower...got a couple of questions...i planted my seeds around may..they started sprouting bout the 21st of may...its october now..the buds came in around a month or so ago..how much more longer do i have to chop it down and hang it. was from may thru oct. too long..was the plant suppose to bud out earlier...getting kinda anxious! :confused:

2. may have been to long homie, you cut it when 50 to 80% of the pistles have turned color pics may help a little bit :D

3. which ones are the pistils? ill upload some pix...so what should i do ? chopped it down already or tha plant is worthless..?:confused:

4. heres too..this was about a month and ahalf ago

Attached Files:

5. these are from today..there phones pix so there kinda hard to see...

Attached Files:

6. if you already cut them then any suggestions are mute. Looks like you have some decent buds that will get you high. congrats.

7. so ur sayin to cut it down and and hang it??

8. wait to cut it down. Does it frost in your area? if so cut it the day before your first frost otherwise wait until you cant wait anymore then wait 2 more days

9. I was under the impression you had already cut them. If they're still growing get a magnifier and look at the trichomes up close. When the glands are cloudy/amber cut the plant...unless you expect frost. then cut it Before it freezes or you will burst the trichomes and loose a lot of potency.