Outside grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Wackedoutweed, Apr 15, 2013.

1. So ima try this another time. Right now i got 2 sprouts (out of 14 ) :( lol they were all old ass seeds i had but i remembered they were some kind of dank so i was sceptical but hey 2 is better than none :) theyve only been growing for like 3 days and already like 2 inches. There inside atm in a greenhouse contraption i got at walmart. just gonna post my grow throughout here so if i run into any problems i can shout out !

2. So my plan for this 2 plants that i have is that are going to stay in till may hits then they will be big enough to go outside. going to dig holes in the ground and line it with a black garbage bag to fill with dirt to transplant to so i can have the option to move it even though itll be in the ground. plan on these growing for roughly 6 months and outside so im hoping i pull a QP off each plant. will make a journal soon enough for my outdoor and both inside grow!

3. 1st you gotta make sure they're females before you study what you want from them.

4. Yes i know but im saying what i am hoping to get from this if it goes as planned

5. Trashbag isn't very breathable
    Check out smartpots if you wana movem around.

Or if you can make a cloth bag that drains.
    Just my 2 cents x)

6. Can't u poke holes in garbage bag for drainage

7. Well you go ahead and pick up a garbage bag full of holes with 30 lbs of soil in it. prolly gunna rip after it degrades a while x) I'm guessing. Just speculation

8. i dont plan on moving it but it will be a little easier to move if the roots arent in the natural soil :) and this is a cheap outdoor grow just necesaties.

9. I saw it in a brwndirtwarrior vid on YouTube but I think he used some other material.

10. Yeah seems good, goodluck! I will be following mate!

11. also doing some inside :) ill just log that here to lol

12. lol no it really was a plastic bag but if you could get those crocas bags that onions potatoes and other veggies come in you'll be ok to

13. I understand why you are doing this, but would I be able to just dig a plant up maybe six to eight inches away from the stem, all the way around? just leave the roots that are in that perimeter, and cut/rip the roots out around it? i'd think it wouldnt have too far spreaded roots, and i think itd survive anyways, Right?

14. hillbilly growing haha

15. if you're talking about a large plant you'll damage it

16. i dont like the idea of thin plastic bags for soil, ever leave something wet in a garbage bag and leave it in the sun? come back in a week and its all moldy? Not a good idea..

17. Well woke up to a light sitting on one of my plants :/ so keeping my last one inside till harvest!

18. How do i submit pictures ? help appreciated!:)=

19. made a new thread in the journals section its in my sig! pictures there :)