Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

outside bowl hit smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Mar 23, 2011.

1. i realize this is probably a really dumb question but if my mom is gone for a while and i go outside and light a bowl will she still smell it? like how long will the smell linger in the backyard? Its a pretty closed in backyard and my parents know what weed smells like.

2. if theres no breeze 10-20 min. if there is a breeze or if its windy its gone almost automatically. but if it really is a closed off backyard it could last up to 1/2 hr to a full hr. but thats if there really is no wind at all.

3. smoke rises.
    automatically.

4. Don't worry about it. It's gone almost instantly unless it's raining.

5. not even 10-20 minutes..maybe 5 or even less

6. i'm pretty sure the smoke goes away instantly cause it rises up into the sky and mixes with the nasty ass pollution and what not, so you're good :smoke:

7. Dont worry about your yard smelling. I'd worry more about your hands/clothes smelling. Even then wash your hands and some spray solve that problem real quick

8. your yard wont smell at all bro

9. If its around the time you usually take a shower, id take a shower afterwards. Gets all that smell right out of your hair and hands. And you get some fresh clothes to boot.

10. If she comes home right after you finish or during, it will probably smell.

11. your outside dude.