Outside 2018...Start to finish

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by wwout, May 24, 2018.

1. Nicely done..
    I C your base and raise one "Mystery" base..:roflmao:
    7-26-18 8.JPG

2. Good day everyone. Watering day. The girls are packing on so many flowers I decided to feed nutrients today as well. They gladly lapped up 3 gallon each with minimal run off. This is the time of year where i can see changes daily in the plant. Exciting time to grow for sure. Thanks for following!
    Crimea Blue Crimea906.jpg
    Berry Bomb
    Bomb906.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice looking ladies! I'm kinda jealous, I'm not seeing real flowers yet.

Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

4. The guys further south have it nice they enter flower while the weather is still good although we have more veg time if we can protect them in the end

• Like Like x 1
  5. Happy weekend from Seattle. Feeding day, week 5 since the first sign of flower. As per the norm, each girl took 3 gallons nutrient rich water. Forecast is rainy weather for most of the week so the girls will be spending it under the patio cover. I also have a couple fans that will blow on the tops of the girls for airflow along with a larger fan blowing around the bases. Everything I can do to keep the scourge of the PNW fall away from my girls over the next month or so.

IMG_20180909_150012.jpg
    Here is Crimea. Not concerned with the couple leaves yellowing. I feel its just the season.
    Crimea909.jpg
    Here is Bomb. She seems happy as can be.
    Bomb909.jpg
    One of her middle branches
    Bombflower909.jpg
    Comments are always welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You guys getting rain up there all week as we will be down here?

7. Yep...Showers all week with possibility of thunder storms tomorrow and Wed.

8. Mid week update. Couple gallons each of water today. Its awesome to see the trics really developing. As you can see I have the girls protected from rain, and fans blowing for circulation.
    Together 912.jpg
    Crimea Blue
    Crimea912.jpg
    Berry Bomb
    Bomb912.jpg
    As always thanks for following!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Feeding day. A wet week here in Seattle. Over an inch and a half in my rain gauge. So glad to have the covered patio for the girls to spend their final weeks. Each girl took 2 gallons of nutrient rich A.N. water. I added Overdrive to the mix today.
    Crimea Blue
    Crimea916.jpg

Crimeacola916.jpg
    Crimeaflower916.jpg
    Berry Bomb
    Bomb916.jpg
    Bombcola916.jpg Bombflower916.jpg
    So after a week of rain it looks like I get a couple days of mostly sunny days.
    If they keep progressing at their current pace Im hoping Bomb will harvest the first week of October and Crimea the second.
    Appreciate the following!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I still have a bit to go. And with the PNW fall weather allot can still happen. I am checking every branch, leaf and flower daily. Separating the dense flower clusters where I can to create as much air flow as possible. There is great potential, but you never what hiccups can happen in these final weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its a watering day. Seeing as the girls happily took flowering nutrients twice last week without negative issues I gave them 2 gallons each of late flowering treated water. As the flowers are really packing on the weight I inspect each flower cluster daily to make sure there is no sign of rot or mold. I dont want issues this late in the grow. Its hard to tell in the pictures but the pistils are starting to change color. The trics are starting to cloud. Getting closer to the finish line.
    Berry Bomb Bomb919.jpg
    Bombcola919.jpg
    Crimea Blue
    Crimea919.jpg

Crimeacola919.jpg
    Have a great day!

12. Just subbed you sir have a green great job on these girls

13. Thank you. Just need to get to the finish line now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #115 A guy, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Yours look about like mine do right now up in NE Oregon. I think I'll get another 3, maybe 4, weeks before a hard frost. Hoping that'll be enough.
    1.JPG 2.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  15. Its Sunday! Feeding day. Thirsty girls. Each took 3 gallons nutrient rich water. I have been pushing the nutrients as the flowers are starting to swell and the girls are telling me they can take it. Big plants are hungry plants. I am nearing the finish line and I want to keep them fat and happy. I figure I will be flushing first weekend of October if the girls continue their steady pace and dont stall. Looks like a nice fall week on tap here in Seattle. The overhang on the patio and fans blowing on the girls are helping to keep humidity tolerable overnight.
    Here is how they look today...
    Crimea Blue Crimea923.jpg
    Crimea flower Crimeaflower923.jpg
    Crimea Cola Crimeacola923.jpg
    Berry Bomb Bomb923.jpg
    Bomb flower Bombflower923.jpg
    Bomb Cola Bombcola923.jpg
    It isnt easy to see but the pistils are starting to get color on both plants.
    Thanks for following and I enjoy your comments.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I think you will ease on thru the finish looks spot on to me

17. Thank you. I Sure hope so...Have lost large amounts in the past to bud rot and caterpillars. Extra precautions this grow. Learning from the past grows and building on experience.

• Like Like x 1
  18. No worries...keeping the journal going through to post cure weighing.