outrun is overrated

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Chronicthehedgehog, Dec 22, 2013.

1. yeah that's right I liked that game and grew up playing it

but outrun isn't that great

sega is a bunch of lameasses who think they're great

omg

i'm super high

is there a forum I post in when i'm high please tell me

2. this is more weirder then he time I got high and I knocked over shit in my room because Ellie Goulding was running around in my room. I mean she wasn't but that's because I was high, y'know. This OG kush makes me a pretty smooth guy, I really like it.

3. you sound like the worst type of person to smoke with :wave:

4. [quote name="AlphaOmega420" post="19209522" timestamp="1387718580"]you sound like the worst type of person to smoke with :wave:[/quote]The type that claims they see elves and gnomes and what not... :rolleyes:

5. "sega is a bunch of lameasses"

says the guy named "Chronic the Hedgehog"

6. I am not the worse type of person to smoke with. I know people who get violent and stuff if it hits them the wrong way so I still think I'm pretty good. And what does everyone expect me to do? Discuss Austrian economics and quantum thermonucleardynamics when I'm lit up on Obama OG Kush?

And I do mean it that if anyone knows were a forum for totally high people to post are postimng.

BTW one nug hits me so I'm getting the best of both worlds, n00b level low tolerance and OG style hitting it everyday. I love everything and everybody so I am so totally smooth with these discussions.

I mean I'm too cool for everyone. I got this super smooth style when I'm high and haters be hating!

And sometimes I time travel when I'm high

It's like

Dude I'm 20 years younger
    That ugly chick is hot
    Peter Gabriel doesn't suck ass

Life is great. And I have a love hate relationship with Sega

Even though my name is Chronic the hedgehog

duuuuuuude

7. The derp is strong in this one. Quantum thermonuclear dynamics doesn't make sense.

8. #8 Chronicthehedgehog, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    I only get like this when I'm high. I have an MBA... so suck on that you furry bastard.

9. #10 SiriusWolff, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013

:laughing: please explain how you can do quantum thermonuclear dynamics? I searched high and low incase i was missing something and the subject doesn't seem to exist.