OUTRAGEOUS Yeilds!!! Hydro/Dirt

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gweetob, Nov 28, 2008.

1. What are some high yeilds storys you guys heard of?

Hydro, and soil storys both welcome...

Real storys only.

2. all depends on the setup u have, strain, etc. etc.

if u grow outdoor u can get 1lb+ per plant if u grow it right

3. obviously! I want to hear storys of large yields under whatever conditions.

For example- I read of a grow where someone was using ## Watt light, dirt, this strain, exct....
    and he got ## oz's.

I just want examples of yeilds under said conditions. Thanks

Please read the post.

And i put this INDOOR section for a reason, i dont care what people grew outside.

Out of all the grow threads, nobody really puts up yeilds they recieve i just see pictures of huge buds!

4. If you read some of the grow logs you would see dozens of answers to your question. I think you'll get much faster and more results that your looking for there. :metal:

5. Ive read several grow threads, some havent been flowerd all the way, some just show the end product, but they dont mention how much in grams or oz. just huge buds! lol

N0body has any idea?? I figured somone knew of some crazy yeilds.

6. outdoors can yield pounds/ pretty close if your a good grower. indoors i have seen 4-8 ounces per plant using the scrog/lst method with a long veg period. personally i like to use sog with lots of plants with no veg time. yield is about an ounce of less per plant. 1 lb per month perpetual

7. i saw a guy growing in bubble buckets made from big rubbermaid tubs. i think it was 4 plants with 4000 watts and he got near a kilo from each plant. i think it was called a hempy bucket.

8. 1000gs from a plant? sounds kinda iffy

9. Your posts appear as arrogant to me...

Ask a question but stay easy, it will bring you better results.

Or - as others already have suggested - do your own re-search.

.​

10. Appear how u want them too, its obvious im frustrated that everyone says to search, when i mentiond over and over i searched. And then u have another useless post, about how i should to research. Well this is part of research, asking questions to people, if u dont have an answer then why bother posting just to get your post numbers up..?

The number of people that have opinions out weighs the ppl that actually have answers or facts.

11. #13 Leapfrog, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008

That's just the nature of a (any) Forum my friend....

And don't let your frustration out on others, it's not gonna take you very far...anywhere.

.​

12. your not going to get the yields you get outdoor from indoor. i just harvested my plants in my thread and i prob got 2.5 ounces a plant. its rare to get what you get from the thread i posted. actually unheard of. ive never seen it.