Outlast.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MrTRAPPER1017, Feb 3, 2014.

1. My heart almost jumped out of my chest at one point. I had to constantly tell myself it's just a game it's just a game at the beginning lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

2. Hell yeah, I feel like the game is so scary cause were actually immersed in it, where we control our character and what happens and all that. Where as movies your not controlling it and just sort of going with it. My opinion anyway

3. Imagine playing with an oculus rift? Holy fuck! I was just standing in the bathroom staring at the wall and realizing how much of a difference this Gen is from last Gen and it's only the beginning! I wonder how this game looks on a high end pc

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

4. lol same, Fuck i had my back to the wall for like 5 mins haha

5. #25 Biltwellnigga, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    It's not really scary. More of a thriller. Decent game doe.

Imo dead space was scarier.

oh and yeab outlast ending was weird.

6. They did a good job on making this shit look so dam real

7. Looks pretty ill!!

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

8. Beat it pretty fun, it's about a guy who builds like a spirit out of nanomachines and some mental patient controls it that's the gist of it, scary but fun

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. There's dlc coming for it, u play as the guy who contacted your character about the asylum, stories cool I guess how u have to have experienced really horrible trauma to be able to control a ghost thing outa nanomachines but it's interesting, beat it and for some reason can't stop playing, missed 1 collect able lol

10. Just started a few nights back, didn't get very far yet. Pretty intense hahaha

11. Really?  Thats pretty sick.

12. The nanomachines wre originally used to try and change people's personalities - like for instance they can make a gun hating person pick up a gun and shoot someone without hesitation, the. They discovered they can just change the mind and everything els will follow an then it kinda goes back to the spirit thing made by nanomachines n u can only see it through night vision because a it's naked to the human eye n a person controls it- like through a dream ,

13. If you can tolerate this guys douchey voice he does a playthrough of the first part of outlast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ri1v8vTTM

14. Aww don't spoil it for the people who haven't played yet.

15. #35 Vicious, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Seriously? He posted a video you personally have to click to watch just the beginning whereas the post above his outright spoils the last 10 minutes.

16. Seriously? 

17. Am I missing something? Seriously what? Dude posted a youtube video and you said don't spoil it but outright quoted a guy that spoiled the whole premise without batting any eye. I'm not complaining, just saying it's odd.

18. Are you trollin? You still have yet to direct me to this other Outlast topic.

19. #39 Vicious, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Nah, that was a fuck up on my part, you were right. I got it confused with another thread. I figured it was better it let it go then derail the thread. I apologize if that personally upset you but the thing about spoiling still stands. If you watch the video it's about a dude starting to play a game. It's not spoiling at all. Chances are someone watching an LP is interested enough to want to see what it's like, stop watching then play it themselves or know it's a game they're interested in and never going to play, thus they watch. Big difference than outright saying something you find at the very end of the game.

20. I accept your apology. The reason I thinks its a spoiler is because if you see a scene where something is goin to scare you but now you know its comin, won't have the same affect as it would without seein it. I understand watchin vid to figure out weather you want to try a game or not, but that's when you watch reviews. Not "Let's play's"