Outer space

Discussion in 'General' started by PeaceLoveMarley, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Does anyone else like talking about outer space while smacked? I absolutely love it. ha.. Does it end? :smoke:

2. Yes. It's just a blanket with holes in it. NASA is a conspiracy.

3. what's outside the blanket?!

4. Space is just one of those things I can't wrap my head around. There's so many stars, so many galaxies and planets that it would be CRAZY to think that we are alone in this universe. Sooo crazy.

5. dude imagine thinking about space on shrooms, its such a mind fuck. last time i had booms i looked up at the stars for mad long and just thought, it was so fucking awesome!

6. yeah, you really can't wrap your mind around it.

if you were to shine a light from one end of the milky way to the other end.. it would take 100,000 years for the light to reach the other side.
    :)

7. I wish I had my laptop right now, I'd go outside pop a chair plug in my vape and my laptop and look at the stars!!

8. imagine BEING in space :p

just the thought it crazy.. just floating in space
    there is no bottom or top
    everything is just working off gravity
    everything is just floating in spacetime

its crazy

9. hahaha that's the only time i can talk about it. every time i think about it sober i feel like my head is gonna explode, but when i think about it stoned. it's a pretty amazing feeling.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IKjgmIDeBU]YouTube - how big is Earth compare with other planets and stars?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw]YouTube - The Hubble Deep Field: The Most Important Image Ever Taken[/ame]

get stoned watch those to videos, mind orgasm.

10. dude, that hubble youtube video!
    is awwweeesomeee!

11. holy shit. that would be the greatest fucking thing anyone could expirience... imagine seeing the actual size of the planets while trippin or high, it would be amazing, then again it would be amazing seeing that sober but on shrooms or weed would just make it that much better

12. Mudkips.

13. Hah, its a mind fuck to think about how big it fucking is.

Like, I turn on my light and it instantly is everywhere obviously.

This shit is measured in LIGHTYEARS, just fucking think about that.

Its a very very unknown place, us, erm, humans, know pretty much nothing about it.

14. its insane.. its just so fascinating!
    we don't even know if it ends.
    we only know that its still expanding

black holes too.. like what the fuck..
    everything that gets sucked into it.. where does it go?!

15. if it doesnt end then how can it expand:smoking:

16. We get turned into pieces of spaghetti as our bodies get stretched thin by the black hole. Our brains would just melt and vaporize right away sucked in by a force stronger than light. Soooo scary..

17. well yeah.. everything is "crunched" into a singularity..
    but does the stuff get shot out somewhere else in space/spacetime?
    like a wormhole...?

its so mysterious, but so destructive..
    :)

18. Imagine getting sucked through a black hole and its so fast that you pop out the other side. To another part of the universe. That would be insane. Anyone see Contact with Jodie Foster???

19. 1. Take shrooms
    2. Think about space
    3. ????
    4. Profit!

No but seriously, when you take a psychedelic, outer space becomes so much more interesting than it already is. I hope that if there is such a thing as ghosts, when I die and become one I can float around space for eternity. It's just that amazing.

20. well.. its a theory
    its a theory based off the fact that stars are still moving farther away from each other.