Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Outer Leaf on a Blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whoopass118, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Hey Gc, I have been smoking for a while but just recenotly have been trying to roll. When I roll I always take off the outer leaf but I'm not sure hw to get it to stick to the rest of the wrap. What do I do here? Any tips on rolling would also be appreciated.

2. unroll it by using spit and roll it by using spit, lick it alot if it starts unwravelling while youre rolling, just try not to slober on it. use something to hold down the outer leaf so it is tighter when you roll the inner leaf. i usually use my cell phone and move it up occassionally as i finish rolling.