Outdoors

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by McDankityDank, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I live in a place where ditch weed is abundant and gives you one shitty headache. Growing weed outdoors here seems like it would be a joke, is there any way to avoid having males pollinate a female?

2. Yes there is make sure you check and pull the males out lol

3. you can grow decent weed with seeds, just dont smoke them.
    if you plant in a spot where no other plants are really close, you may only get a few seeds. there is no way for us to tell you what amount of pollination to expect, since we dont know how many males are growing in the area.

4. It's Kansas there are plants everywhere, i feel like it would get pollinated and ruined very quickly.

5. Does anyone know what the best time for me put seedlings in the ground? any tips appreciated.

6. the earliest is after the last frost, latest is a few weeks before they start flowering outside, which for most indicas and hybrids is at around 10 hours of darkness.
    generally the more time the plant got for veg, the bigger it grows, but Ive read of plants growing better when planted a month or more after the last frost.

7. May time i believe mate and i didnt read your earlier post properly sorry dude just try and find a place where there isnt many plants around and cross your fingers and hope they dont get pollinated

8. I heard a rumor that they can pollinate from within 15 miles..so if thats really the case, im f-ed in the A...respectively.

9. how much to buy a house by that field?

total off note:

I bet on a hot day standing by that field
    ya gonna feel what a gewd day it is.

10. No way man, the plants here literally suck dick. They give you a terrible headache and taste absolutely terrible. Any plant you pull out of the ground here has more seed than bud, including females. Something went seriously wrong with someones grow back in the day or something lol.

11. idk man a plant that could suck my dick......sounds pretty fuckin awesome. id keep that plant forever lol

12. I wouldn't smoke the buds !
    I'd be making mad hash and concentrates.
    Where is this magical place, is it in the states?

13. dear stoners, please read threads before asking questions. lmao