outdoors next year help??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shroomtrip1, Nov 1, 2009.

1. ok well pots are pretty hard and expensive to come by so im thinking of just digging a hole?? how wide and deep should it be? and should i use a garbage bad with holes to keep the soil seperate?? i guess im using topsoil with perlite peatmoss and vermiculite is this a good soil?/ how much of each should i use?? i found a good spot thats a bitch to get to you have to climb up a steap hill walk in the steam .. yea its got a water sourse plus i dont see any signs of people other that this 1 foot print but its probably no big deal since the land says no hunting fishing etc.. and its not a big place but once you get into it its wild and crazy.. and no one would go there cuz the steam breaks off into 3 steams and you have to follow the 1 steam to get to my place which dosent even look like somewhere id want to go so i guess its a good spot.. and theres alot of plants surrounding my spot and little trees up on the hill so sunlight is no problem and you have to go through a million thornbushes haha.. sound good to everyone?? ill grow around 10 - 15 plants.. spred around i also have 2 other spots but this one is my biggest bet plus its closest to town.. and should i start the little girls inside or out?? i dont have a car and it would be suspicious parking alone a road so ill ride bike outthere

2. yeah all that stuuf for soil sounds good but look up in the stickies in this forum, the thread called outdoor growing or all the basics, somethin like that...

very helpfull and says how of those soils you should mix together... dont use the garbage bag either...

the holes should maybe be 2x2x2... your spot seems prettty good to :)

if you have a dog you can walk him/her cause that wont look suss... or just borrow a friends dog if you dont...