outdoors indoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by h.h., Mar 24, 2009.

1. Has anybody tried combining the two.

2. I think I understand your idea. Sorry for the poor quality, its not my best work, not my worst. The plants are small because their just sprouting (Early in the season yes?) :hello:

Attached Files:

• 454.JPG
      454.JPG
      File size:
      24.8 KB
      Views:
  3. The plants should be bigger due to an early start.
    They could be moved to an artificially lit flowering room in July while a second crop started in May/June would be allowed to flower naturally..

4. I think you need to clarify what you are asking. Growing a plant indoors for part of its life and then outdoors for another part? Putting it outside every day and bringing it in every night? Using a greenhouse? These have all been done and can work.

As for size, if you start plants in the Spring they will have all the time they need to get as big as they possibly can.

5. i think he means having you plants under a balcony or somthing with a light on them and the sun shinning on them?

or am i way off>?

6. I really don't have a single train of thought in this thread. My first idea was using lights to in the greenhouse to supplement the short days at the end of winter. My second train of thought was flowering these plants early by putting them in an indoor grow room.