Outdoors autoflowering best way to let grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dj Rezin, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Outdoors autoflowering best way to let grow?

Mainlining
    Ltd
    Or Christmas tree with perhaps low LST on the side branches

Only asking because I know how short life cycle they have and don't react well to lots of stress as they don't have time to bounce back quick enough. And as it's outdoors and have all the space needed is it best to let grow up to produce one main branch? Anyone have any experience with growing autoflowers outdoors for best yields

• Like Like x 1
  2. What up..my friend is growing an Autoflower outside dwc I suggest letting it do it's thing and not stunting it's growth.
    Training with autos is cool but I also have seen some peoples best results not touching them

I grow indoor but I train my autoflowers received_2445359279066369.jpeg IMAG0017.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks so much for your reply it's very much appreciated and now I'm probably going to just leave them all now you've said that.

But how about just letting it grow into a Christmas tree to produce one main colon but then tying Down the side branches for more light penetration is this worth doing? What do you think??? honest answer because honestly I will completely leave them if you really don't think this is even worth doing,

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well I have been topping all my autos. So I grew a Xmas tree on the candy dawg. She came back at just north of 4 zips!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is how I plan on doing my auto outdoors this season. I would defo remove the lower growth on each branch though to avoid popcorn nugs at the bottom taking up the plant's energy. You can also do 1 of each side by side and test that strain to see how it reacts so you know for the future.

6. Outside I'm sure your gonna have a ton of light penetration..my buddy kept having to go inside and outside with the plant bcause of weather and different things, so if your all season outdoor Autoflower I mean why not try a Christmas tree style

• Like Like x 1
  7. I got a few diffrent autos going in my journal outdoors using 1 gal pots doing lst first time growing autos they seem really small to me not sure if it was just my container or the strains next time i think i might try without any training

• Like Like x 2
  8. If u are soil 5 gal fab pots or bigger. I like 7 gal

• Like Like x 1
  9. candy dawg!! Out of all of the strains and you mentioned candy dawg!! This is what all my outdoor plants are! Is what I created this thread for! I just put down 25 of them! Perfect I know what to do know leave them as are Christmas tree style, thanks mate and thanks everyone for your replies! You all have just earned yourself a follow

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well I'm glad I could have esp!! Lol! Have a blessed and fruitful grow!! Great strain