Outdoors '06

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by tmarin, May 19, 2006.

1. Heya T.

Those plants are lookin lovely man. I think we mustve been smokin the same shit, cuz i also had a male that didnt show until September. That plant was about 5 feet tall, so it couldve impregnated a forest if it had gone much longer. While the preflower you showed is really unformed, it does look a lil more round than female flowers should be. You gotta keep a close eye on it, when they do decide to sprout, the balls drop real fast.

Of the two remaining plants, the 6 footer has decided to hermie. I try to keep up with it, but its a 6 foot tall 3 foot wide plant, im almost bound to miss one or two.

Glad the 'mold' issue was resolved as webbing. I got spiders in mine also, but my spiders live on the leaves for the most part. Good luck on the remainder of your grow.

2. Thanks everyone for stoppin bye :) And thanks for the 'spider web' diagnosis; sadly, it won't matter anymore.

Had quite the intesting night.

Long story, short... I went to the spots today... more bad news, it appeared as if an atomic bomb crashed in the middle of my first spot ... as I approached cautiously, three horrible bulldozers towered above me... point is: the plant with the "spider webs" all over it is no longer an issue because it's gone......the headaches of guerilla growing

With that unfortunate news, I went to the second spot to find my largest and most mature plant somewhat bent over from the torture of the wind and rain from a few days ago. I decided to harvest it on an impulse. Probably could have gone another week or 2 and put on some more weight. I was somewhat panicked from the quagmire that took place at the first spot.

Left the other two plants out there, because they aren't quite done. These plants all seem to be somewhat different in terms of flowering time. One of them was bent over, but i stood it back up and we're gonna be having some good weather. I'll be checking up on them soon.

My photographer forgot her camera (the one thing she's supposed to remember). So the pictures aren't as awesome because I had to take them.;)

3. and heres the pics

Attached Files:

4. looks good man! i just seen one of my seeds pop! you know what that means?! yes! another grow! weee so much fun!

thos buds looks delicious! glad to see your grow has gone well, has there been a total weight posted yet? sorry i didnt read much, just looked at the pics and got excited.
    +rep if i can man!

5. No official dry weight yet, I'm guessing 1.5 - 2 oz. But thats not the end of this journal....

I've still got 2 more girls to chop. They're not mature enough yet, probably another 3-4 weeks for them, I want to make sure they get a chance to fully mature and add on as much weight as possible.

This one probably could've gone another week or 2, but I was getting paranoid and wanted to make sure I didnt come up empty handed. Plus, it was having trouble holding up its buds, don't know if thats a good or a bad thing lol :)

The main cola weighed in at 40g, wet. Last week I took a sample, which weighed 16g wet, it dried to about 4. So I'm guessing that main cola will end up around 10g.

6. Got the buds dried out, took about 3 days. They're curing now, but they already taste pretty delicious.

Here are a few closeups of the dried bud.

I'll be checkin on the other 2 plants tonight or tomorrow.

Attached Files:

7. nice harvest looks like dankness:hello:

8. fa sho man! great ass buds! lookin forward to your next grow!

9. dank ass buds man :hello: just wonderin what soil and ferts u used?

10. Just wondering whatever happened to the other two plants?

11. ya what happened to the other 2

12. Funny that I am just now responding to this after a long absence from GC. Sorry guys I had a lot of bud to smoke. But i just ran out, SO TIME TO START AGAIN. I'm going hydro this time.........I've got a link to the journal in my sig.

I'll be doing an outdoor grow when the time is right, which will be nice because I'll have a mother to clone from instead of messing with males.

Oh, about the other two plants.......I harvested both of them, ended up with about 6 oz total. Two of the plants came from the same bagseed, the bud was identical and dankalicious:hello: . The other plant was different and not nearly as good, but still wonderful to smoke your homegrown:smoking: :smoking:

13. +rep for smoking 6 oz of home grown buds!! good job!

14. Goodbye mason jars; SILLY GIRLL!!!

15. This is a before and after shot of amateur cloning at its best. No rooting hormone, just a little love... :eek::D:smoke:

Attached Files: