Outdoors '06

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by tmarin, May 19, 2006.

1. UPDATE:

The rain here has been fairly consistant, but I finally went out to the three spots just to add some ferts (recently purchased FoxFarm Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom).

Bad news, one of the spots with the two oldest plants was invaded by some sort of animal (or so I believe) :( . Oh well, they weren't in the best condition anyway.

But then there is good news. The other two spots contained four confirmed females and one unknown (the largest, of course).

Here are the pictures of the four confirmed females :D :

Attached Files:

2. Here are some bud shots. The first one is out of focus, but believe me when I say that those hairs are a lovely pink color.

Special thanks to my partner, the amazing photographer :hello: .

Attached Files:

3. On another concerned note:

I am not able to identify the sex of the largest plant in the two spots remaining.

Here are a few pictures so that maybe someone can help.

Attached Files:

4. You begged for an update, and no one comments....

5. hey man looking goood buddin out nicely how many are you left with now? when do you think they will be harvestable? just dropped by to see how they were doing. ill be posting pics of mine pritty soon so check them out cheers:smoking:

6. I've got 5 plants left. One of them I'm thinking is male, but hasn't realy shown yet. The other four are budding along nicely.

7. Wow they still haven't shown their sex yet?

Did you plant them later in the season? I think I also heard that sativas in general take longer than indicas to show. And yours def. looks more on the sativa side. I'll keep this in mind if I consider growing....

8. nice man! nice! +rep !!! fa sho man, thats a nice grow, cant wait to see the final harvest, so happy i found your journal, bowl of scarce headies goes to you and your lady[ies?]

+rep

EDIT: wish you repotted like i said, that plant does not look comfy in the half-filled pot, rule of thumb, everything above the dirt is about mirrord under it, to get an idea of root size.

but never the less still beautiful!

EDITEDIT: need to spread rep, but i'll getcha :p

9. cant tell the sex in those pics... u just gotta wait... how long has that one been growing?

10. Does anyone care to take a guess at when I'll be harvesting?

Guess the maturity date for the plant in the pic that I'm standing in (giving it a hug). Closeups of this plant are the last two in the series of closeups.

Any guesses at dry weight would be interesting too....

11. UPDATE: MOLD ISSUE

Went to both plots last night. At the first spot, the suspected male is now confirmed male. The female I'm a little worried about also. Check out the pics below, Look for the white stringy looking stuff, its really thin, but you can see it pretty well in these pics. What is this crap? Its covering most of the plant, I took a bud home and took pics of it to get your opinions.

Attached Files:

12. The second plot: the smaller plants have both grown up nicely. One of them has pink pistils and they've turned purplish almost. The bigger one is standing as tall as me now, the top bud is a solid foot long. Lots of lower growth too; one of the lower branches was snapped and was a perfect excuse to take a sample. Here are some pics of the sample buds....mighty tasty looking if ya ask me.

Attached Files:

13. Can someone tell me if the white stringy crap in those pics above (two posts up) is mold?

14. could it be a spider web im just guessing cuz i really cant see to well.

15. mmmm those buds do look damn tasty man

sorry idk what the stringy shit is but hope it isnt any big deal

ill be waitin for updates and see how much total u got

16. Doesn't look like any mold I've ever seen

Is there no sign of any insect life at all? it could be a caterpillar thats trying to make a cucoon in your leaves or spider or maybe even worse the dreaded spider mite.

17. damn am i glad i stopped in to see what youve been up to! them sample buds look fucking AMAZING abolutly delicious man! glad to see your grow is going great, cant wait to see final harvest with weight and pics! sounds like theres a lot more still growin :)

+rep if i can

18. nice grow so far tmarin keep it up those buds are lookin nice +rep

19. Its a spyder web, not mold.

20. Yeah I'm going for the spider web theory as well. I have heaps in my plants - they're good for them. Stress less.