Outdoors '06

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by tmarin, May 19, 2006.

1. nice grow man you got lucky wiht that no watering thing :) keep up the work and hopefully yo uget some HUGE ass buds check mine out if you want

2. those last two defanitly look like a sativa dominant plant.

3. dt: Thanks for the kind words, I checked out your harvested grow with the 70w HPS. Very nice, have you got another grow in the works? I'd like to check it out if you do :cool:

smackem: Yeah I did get lucky they survived after 10 days of 100 degree heat and no rain. I guess karma was on my side. Thanks for stopping by. :wave:

cannabiscool: those two are definitely sativa doms, last time (and first time) I grew it was very sativa dom and I enjoyed the bud a lot. I can only hope these buds turn out as tasty. I know for sure that if these plants make it to harvest I will yield a lot more though, last year I only got a quarter off my one plant. :smoking:

Anyone else care to comment?

4. Last year when you only got a quarter, did you grow that indoors?

5. Nah that was an outdoor grow; it was actually an accident. We were smoking some nasty seedy weed in mid-july and threw the seeds in a pot for the hell of it. A couple popped and one survived by itself. I had been reading about growing so I went and bought some soil and a 5 gallon pot, transplanted it out in a sunny spot and let it grow. We watered a couple of times and went in November to harvest the bitch.

Note: By far the best weed I've ever smoked. I had the whole plant in my trunk and could smell it from the drivers seat on the way home. We manicured it and dried it for 3 days, then got RIPPED. Saved a couple grams and let them cure up and that shit was tasty as hell after a month or so. One of the more memorable experienced in my toking career.

6. you didnt harvest your grow did you? cuz i know you woulda told me first.:smoking:

7. Nah bro thats last years grow I was referring to. I'm gonna get some pics up tonight.

8. yes actually i am starting a new grow! i have 4 seeds germing right now, 2 already popped, waiting till i get home from work to plant, if i remember, that is. and im gonna have them under some CFLS for veg then hopefullt go out and buy another 70W HPS so that'll make 2 that i have, then the buds should be flowin in :)

9. Here are pics of last years harvest. Only a quarter, but the finest dank I've ever smoked on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. nice lookin buds man! and cant wait to see your buds from this year!! +rep on the old buds man, looks like my harvest :)

11. ill be tuned in mayne...

12. Well, got some good news after checkin on the babies. Now 4/7 are confirmed females. Here are the pics of the confirmed girls:

The last pic is a closeup of one of the buds on the last plant shown. I thought it came out really nice for being taken in pitch black; let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

13. Here are the pics of the 3 hopeful girls:

On another note, I'll be picking up some fox farm tiger bloom and big bloom to water with for the rest of the season. Until this point I've been using seabird and bat guano, but I just ran out.

Attached Files:

14. man niiiice! only urgent thing i just noticed is the pots man!!! look how tiny they are, put them babys in the ground or get some bigger pots for the girls or somethin, they are gonna need to make that outdoor stretch and the roots are gonna need room! but so far man fucking beautiful. cant wait to see it when its all over.

15. no updates mang?

16. man update your journal...lol

17. I'd update, but I haven't been out to the spot since the last time I posted pics :)

It's been raining a bit, so I'm saving myself the trip until they reallly need it.

18. hey man update this thing right now!!!! i want to see whats up with your plants its been a week or 2 lol

19. NOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOW UPDATYEEEEE NOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWW please.

20. I subscribed to this thread so you'd better update!! I want:smoking::smoking::smoking: to be able to copy everything you do next year on my first grow. I live in the southeast too, that's the main reason why.