Outdoors '06

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by tmarin, May 19, 2006.

1. day be lookin good already. When it be buddin I wanna see some uh dat dank. ya know what I be sayin. Pistol in my hand, this cruel world can do without me

2. Hey looking great man! gotta love the bagseeds:D i have a question for you, are you going to be putting them in the ground? personally i think your should you'll get much better yeild outta the great mother earth then pots. ill be watching your grow till the end good luck!cheers:hello: :smoking:

3. Thanks for the comments kerrupt. I will be leaving them in pots for the remainder of their lives. The pots are really big (some 7 gal some 5 gal) although I agree they'd be better off in the ground. I've tried to dig holes but it is nearly impossible in the area. The ground is just pure clay/rock. Plus I like the idea of being able to move them, if necessary. Next year I will plan better and prep holes early in the year so I won't have this problem. Stoner procrastination lol:smoking:

Stop back by soon I'll have some mroe pics...:wave:

4. listen to the man, your doing great just need to stick those babies into the earth. If u still got time. don't really know when this was posted, but it's like growing in a 5 gallon container at home when you got a nice hydroponic set-up. It's only makes sense.

5. You do know a bigger pot would work wonders for what you finally get out of the plant, i mean you dont have space issues obviously.

6. well how much bigger do i need to go? it seems like 7 gal should be enough. its the biggest pot they had at wally world, unless i move to some huge rubbermaid tubs. suggestions are welcome, but im not putting them in the ground, trust me i've tried and its impossible to dig a hole around here.

7. Bad news, one of my plots has been found. The two plants (including my largest) were cut down at the base. Shitty night, hopefully my other plot will make it through October.

Took new pics at the other plot though, will put those up sometime tonight. They are still looking healthy despite a bit of a drought. So now I am left with 2 bagseed plants and one bubblegum x original haze. I've got 5 more bagseeds that will be moved outside soon (currently growing inside).

8. That sucks you lost your plants, good thing you thought of having two plots.

9. sorry to hear about your loss:( its like losing a child when that happened:p not like i know how that feels but still sure puts a crunk in your day. hope the other plot doesnt get cut down my fingers are crossed for ya.

10. Update with new pics from tonight's visit. Good news this time, after losing the two plants at the other plot I've now confirmed that all three of these plants are female :hello: bling bling

Plant 1

[​IMG]

Plant 2

[​IMG]

Plant 3

[​IMG]

Group Shot

[​IMG]

11. sweet plants man. I thought i was the only one that used soda bottles, lol. I only have 2 small bagseed plants, so i only usually need to bring back a one liter bottle. But when they get nice and big ill have to switch to bringing back the big 2 liter bottles. And are some of those bottles special fert ones, i do the same exact thing exept my fert is a green color :) I hope my plants turn out to be girlss. Great grow man

12. Yeah those are some guano tea bottles, ladies seem to like it. You got a link to your grow?

13. hey does your sugar glider take hits from that cherred bowl

14. i dont have a thread started yet, kind of paranoid about the whole picture thing. I think im going to start one though pretty soon. Ill keep ya posted, best of luck:)

15. How's it goin? Nice plants, sorry bout the others but I guess that's the risk you take. Your sig is hilarious the rabbits remind me of mine years back. Is that what happens to your males?

16. The sugar glider (Chewy) prefers his hits to be taken in a bong. Literally, inside the bong. He lacks the opposable thumbs to use the carb on an average spoon piece.

17. Update

Moved the remaining plants outdoors last night. I now have 3 plots. Plot one has the 3 oldest plants, all female at about 3 ft. tall. Plot 2 has 3 plants - a female clone, and 2 plants about a month old from seed. Plot 2 has 2 plants, about one month old from seed.

Hope that the younger plants are all girls and that they adjust well to their new environment, I won't be checking on them again for another week and a half as we are expecting to get some rain in the next few days. Wish me luck and rep+ for those who've stopped by to comment.

18. It has been quite a while since my last update, haven't been taking the camera out lately.

Here are some fresh pics of the younger plants.

Three are confirmed females, the other two haven't shown me any definite sign either way.
    Unfortunately the two that haven't shown are also the largest, pray pray pray :D

Attached Files:

19. Here are the two older girls.
    The other plant at this plot was knocked over in a storm :(

These ones were a little weathered too.......
    They went 10 days without water and then got drenched for 3 days of wind and rain. They bounced back nicely after some guano and some lovin' :hello:
    They're between 3.5 - 4.5 feet tall btw.

Keep checkin' back and reply if you like--

--tmarin

Attached Files:

20. i love your grow, im subscribing man, best of luck on your grow and +rep!