Outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Voyager123, Jul 3, 2017.

1. My plants are 2 months old and about 90-100cm tall. Is that to small for durban poison ?

2. "Too small" is a subjective term. I would say they are good. Size is determined by how much direct sunlight, soil quality and water schedule.
    Durban Poison is a plant that finishes tall. So strain is also a factor. As the plant starts to flower it will stretch. Pure narrow leaf varieties (sativa) can double in height in the first 3 weeks of flower.
    So your plant is about 90cm (3 feet) tall. If it was to start flower now, it would finish off at 180cm approximately. This is, again, determined by other factors. Sunlight water and soil. Also is your plant in the ground or is it in a container?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. In container

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks good to me. My Durbans are 8-10', but that are a tad leggy. Def recommend manifolding to control height and increase yeild.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. This is now 3 and half months old plants(12) but I think its to f small
    what do you think?
    Will they have a good yield?

Attached Files:

6. I don't think those are Durban Poison. Durban Poison is a pure landrace narrow leaf variety. Leaf blades shouldn't be touching each other. True Durban Poison is tall and kinda lanky. Your plants are wide leaf, compact plants. Leaning more towards indica/hybrid.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Man i dont f know what plant is blueberry,durban,frisian dew or jackblack but im 100%sure that i have these four strains. This is my first outdoor grow

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks healthy to me anyways

9. All look ok. In the picture, lower right corner is very possibly Durban. Big plant on the left is most likely the Blueberry.

10. Yeaa everything is ok but it is to small i think
    I have 33 plants now and it is possible to get yield 6kg
    Sorry for my bad english haha

11. 6kg? About 13 1/4 pounds. 33 plants. I'd say yes. Very possible.