Outdoor wisconsin growing.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Pedroo, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Hey im in wisconsin, just transplanted these babies into pots from the seeding cups. Soil is 100% organic. Now they may grow big and strong. :D lol but check them out. ^__^

Attached Files:

2. #3 Pedroo, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  3. Im getting some progress. :D

Attached Files:

4. Nice progress! I'd get those two plants that are growing in the same pot in their own pots asap, their root systems can grow into each other and cause major problems. Did you add any perlite to the soil? What soil are you using?

5. #6 Pedroo, Jul 5, 2011
    I want to, but i need another pot. Im using organic soil from my moms garden unsure of the brand. And what is perlite? I apologize, im new to growing.

6. Perlite is a natural nontoxic substance used very commonly in gardening to make soil airy. It's those little white things in soil that look like white pebbles. I recommend you buy a bag and mix it into your soil- 3/4 soil and 1/4 perlite is a good starting ratio.

7. Oh. The soil came woth those in it already.

8. I still recommend that you add more perlite, it looks like there's barely any in it. Considering you don't know exactly what kind of soil you're using, you're risking the possibility of soil compaction.

9. #10 Pedroo, Jul 5, 2011
    Thanks for the tip.