Outdoor White Widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420Shrop, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Planted 2 seedlings(both the same size) of White Widow outside in the ground back in the beginning of May. Both were given same amounts of TLO nutrients & waterings. But one the plants just rocketed in growth, shadowing the other one. So back towards the end of June I removed the little one & put it in a smart pot. It has gotten a little bigger. I've topped it a few times & am currently LST'ing it. You should see the difference in size between the two, it's like night & day. But I have a question though...I'd like to get some bud going ASAP, could i start flowering the smaller one inside my grow tent? It won't produce whole lot right now, but it'll be enough to make some budder & a few choice nuggs. I'm letting the big go full outdoor season & get a HUGE yield.

2. You have any pictures? I'm growing a WW outdoors too. Feel free to check out my thread/journal. My WW babe is about to start flowering.

You can flower at just about anytime in the plants life. The more light/ veg time allowed, the greater the yield.

RHW

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. One in the grid is the BIG one...other pic, front right plant is the BIG ones little sister...its like watching the movie Twins.

Attached Files: