Outdoor White Widow - Flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wwmen, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Hey guys!

This is my first grow outdoor in my backyard, i have two white widows (feminized) from dinafem, i was to forcing one of them, because to not give to much smell of flowering two ww's. She's flowering in 2 weeks. And i want to know if from dinaem this white widow have a stinky smell. And i have like some trips in my leaves i am using now neem oil. What do you think about my WW?

The curved White Widow she's in Vegetative Stage

Cheers bro's

Attached Files:

2. Not sure about white widow never grown it. But usually it depends on the plant and the terpenes. Not the the brand. But it could give off a strong smell or barely any... Hows it smelling now?
    Goodluck

3. After 2 weeks of flowering you just can smell into the leaves but if you dont get closer theres is no smell.

Cheers bro

4. #4 LazyBlazer, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    White Widow has been known to present little to very little smell all the way through flowering. Now obviously some pheno's are different and can actually be pretty smelly but it all depends. I had a friend grow a few WW clones about 5 years ago and they all smelled very mild...sort of like a sweet sugar smell that to some people may not even be easily identifiable as a marijuana smell. This can be a big plus if you have any neighbors. But long story short, its normal...WW is a great strain and do not mistake lack of smell for lack of potency. Good luck and Happy 4th!

5. Yes thanks for the reply bro..

Its in my backyard the neighbors dont see i have a big wall with 3meters. And in 2weeks of flowering the smell is little almost nothing.

Cheers

6. 2 weeks and half of flowering.
    WHITE WIDOW!!!
    Cheers ma friends

Attached Files:

7. Looks good wwmen, I have 2 of their White Widows and one Moby Dick outdoors.

8. Nice Subbed, I love WW

My white widow has an extreme smell.. Its hard to explain the smell though its like strong fruity/molasses kinda smell?

9. Yeah u think that the smell will go to streets like 25/30 feet away? Because the street have to much movement...