Outdoor to indoor?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RockinIlladelph, Oct 12, 2010.

1. its getting a bit chilly outside, i was wondering if you guys think it would be a good idea to move it from outside to finishing it inside with an HPS for a few more weeks, i was wondering if that gonna be bad for it considering being used to the beautiful sun and switching to a 400w hps. id appreciate any help you guys are willing to give.

2. Well, is your plant in the ground or in a pot? I really don't think you want to transplant while its flowering. I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like a good idea.

3. i say no.
    cleaning a bug problem is not something you want to deal with.

4. its in a pot, its a simple move to an addict, but i didnt even think of the bug thing. how would i be able to do something about that. its only gonna have like a week or two to stay outside with the weather, but i really think she needs like three or four weeks before shes fully ready

5. If it's in a pot, you got bad weather and you got a HPS bulb than move it for sure.
    PS don't give it to an addict, move it to an attic! haha Just fuckin wich ya.

6. yea go get that sum bitch and carefully transport it also maybe buy extra lights too help or hopefully you already have a 1000 watt HPS bulb then nvm.

7. Omg. never transplant stuff from outside to you indoor grow room. keep your indoor grow like a lab. So keep stuff as clean and sanitized as possible

8. I think the OP intends to create an indoor grow space to finish the plants.

If it means the difference between immature buds or letting em freeze, I say bring her in and make her as comfortable as you can.

400W hps isn't what the plant is used to, but it should be sufficient to keep the plant thriving.