Outdoor to indoor grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rrrroncoe, Jul 28, 2015.

1. #1 Rrrroncoe, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    This is sort of my first time growing. I've had plants before but they all died very young for lots of reasons. But the plant I have now is doing great, it's about 10 and a half weeks old, between two and three feet tall. It's been outside its entire life, except for maybe a week or so when it first started out. I have concerns about it flowering outdoors, given the legality of it, and I want to bring it in and flower it under grow lights once it's about 3 months old. Has anyone done this, does it work? Is it too much of a light shock? I don't have a clue about the genetics, I grew it from a seed I got from a mid sac.

2. I haven't done this, but don't see why it won't work. Check it carefully for bugs before you bring it in. Good luck for a great harvest.

3. I haven't had too much issue with bugs actually. We had beetles that devoured all kinds of other plants in the yard but I kept them away from this one. But there's these tiny little yellow bugs I KEEP finding on my plant. Any idea what they are and/or how to get rid of them?

4. i read that it can stress a plant going from indoors to outdoors and vice versa. but i think that guy was moving it all day everyday, not sure about what you are wanting to do

5. Be careful with the roots.

6. I would definitely check out the bug issue, I bring my autos in to finish in the NE when October rolls around to get the most of my flowers from Augusts plants. Regular plants I don't thinK should have an issue. GL

7. The bugs seem to have been taken care of. There's been a grasshopper and a praying mantis guarding the plant lately. Are either of these good? I've been letting them stay because I figure they eat the other bugs.

Update though: I picked a bunch of leaves off that had brown crunchy spots on them, as well as leaves that had been eaten. I just moved it inside last night, and it does seam to have the beginnings of some buds/nodes on them, hopefully they won't grow to be pollen sacs