Outdoor to Indoor/Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dwyer42degrees, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Alright, so I've got three female outdoor plants in the flowering stage and I may or may not have run across a 1000 watt Eye Hortilux, reflector, and ballast. I've already set the light up in a room along with seven 2700k(warm spectrum) 100 watt CFL's. I'm going to upload pictures of the plants outside in the morning and hopefully I could have them moved inside sometime tomorrow night.

I'm trying to reduce shock as much as possible so any advice, experience, or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

:bongin:As for now, I'm about to pack a bowl or two and call it a night.:bongin:

2. It depends on where you live....in my opinion give them a gradual transition... when doing the opposite(transfering outside) they recomend partial light for the first couple of days.i think this might be due to the sun producing u.v rays that artificial light does not.so yeah...give them indirect artificial light for a few days before making the lumens "rain" lol...anybody else Have a suggestions?

3. Thank you, I live in Southeast Georgia, it's been getting between 80-93 degrees the past couple of weeks now with lots of sunlight. I can give them indirect light for a few days, anything to make the transition easier. Do I still keep the indirect light on for a 12/on 12/off?

4. Continue whatever cycle your running...im in the northwest so my transistion would be a little longer since summer and spring had a late start this yr...our highest temp has been like 71.so I assume you are moving them into the dark or putting a trash bag over them?