<Outdoor Tips- plz help->

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stoned_Up, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Hi

Im a first time grower, and im planning on growing soon. Here are my plans:
    I will germinate seeds using the paper towel method, and once they have sprouted I will put them in modifieded "peat pucks" and and in pots. They will be going outside right away because i cant grow indoors. I plan to make a flower box to keep them in to protect the little guys from harsh winds and chicken wire to keep away unwanted animals. The box will be in a very descreat location in a bush that will just about a full days supply of sun light. Once they get to a decent size i will be transplanting them to a corn field. Both locations ( bush and field ) are close to creeks so the plants will have lots of water and even some miricle grow, I also have a high nitrogen fertillizer for the young plants. And eventually bloom firtillizer when the time comes. I just have a few questions now...

Is it safe to use creek water?, Im not sure whats in it but fish live in it so it cant be to dirty

Is it safe to put the seedlings outside right away?

Is the flower box really nessecary?

When would the best time be to transplant?

When should I switch from "high nitrogen fertillizer" to "miricle grow" and then to "ultra bloom"?

Is it ok to dry plants outside in a shack during early fall?

If you know of critical steps to take, tips, or just a comment I would be more then happy to hear it.
    Thanks

2. Is it safe to use creek water? YES

Is it safe to put the seedlings outside right away? Maybe not right away but after like 2-3 weeks it should be 100% safe

Is the flower box really nessecary? No

When would the best time be to transplant? Whenever you think the plant gets too big. General rule is 1 gallon for every foot of growth

When should I switch from "high nitrogen fertillizer" to "miricle grow" and then to "ultra bloom"? Nitrogen based fert for Veg growth and Potassium based fert for flowering/bud

3. Thanks, Anyone else??

4. 1 error, I ment P=phosprous fert for flowering/bud

Potassiam=K does other things

5. Thanks man, I still need to know if i can dry my buds in a shack in early fall? The shack is some what insulated so it wont get to cold at night.

6. As long as the relative humidity in the shack is low I think it would be fine.