Outdoor temps - for planting younglys

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Green First, May 29, 2006.

1. I was wondering from all the vast knowledge on here if anyone had any advice or comments on : PLanting in high heat and how it will affect the plant - going from neon's to the big bulb in the sky....Will the plants survive?" i know they will, but"?? the temp is 27 celius @ the time of the planting....i know plants love the sun ....but when its so early in there life thats what makes me nervous....Normally I plant in the rain or a cloudy day...

Im going back in a week to check on them hopefully their still there:eek:

2. Thanks for all your comments.....no one has any experience planting in higher temps....my Q's are will they stress alot becasue of the transplant and what are the chances for survival ....? Also the soil i planted was perfectly moist ....again the day i planted it was overcast, but the next day the temp just jumped drastically ....and im scary the plant will stress.....im looking out there from others past previous experience...should i worry or am i missing something?

Thanks

3. My outdoor grows were i am living in the caribbean, temps can range from 85-105 F and plants take it just fine with no problems.

You will have to set them in a shady place outside for about a week to get them used to the outdoor temps and light.

Transplant them after they are used to the outside at the end of the day when the sun is no longer hot.