Outdoor Switching Locations Reduced Sunlight

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by emrugg1, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, first time grower here. So I have just a couple plants growing outdoors and they seem to be doing great. they are about 10 weeks old and have been getting direct sunlight from sunrise until about 6 pm daily. 
    Unfortunately my cover has been blown and I had to relocate them to the only other spot in my yard i can. The plants are only receiving direct sunlight now from a few hours after sunrise until about 4pm. so this is cutting the hours of direct sunlight by about 5 or 6 hours!

What is this going to do to my plants? somebody help please?!?

2. Not very experienced with outdoor, but the one time I grew outside as just a little experiment, it recieved very little, maybe 4 hours of direct sunlight a day. Plant grew fine, actually had to cut the grow short for unfortunate reasons but in the short flowering period I got about 14g of suprisingly good weed. I'd say, though I'm an amateur, you'll be fine

3. #3 bubalishus, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    I grew in my yard for seven years , neighbours both sides never knew it use the old (LST) Low Stress Training method . Biggest plant was 8 foot long only 2 & 1/2 foot tall . If your in pots which it sounds like you are I know some techniques to help you stealth up reasonably quickly .. Let me know mate :)