Outdoor Super Silver Haze Autoflower grow nutrient advice needed

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Dj Rezin, May 22, 2019.

1. #1 Dj Rezin, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Outdoor super silver haze autoflower grow nutrient advice please.

I've only grown 3 times all being indoors. All 3 times I've just only used the general hydroponics flora trio an calmag. Every grow including my very first all had very dense buds which I was very surprised with normally people get straggly buds for a new growers but did not get that much of a yield. But this time as my electric bill always goes way too high for What It's Worth. Next week I'll be planting 23 super Silver autoflowering seeds in Coco coir pots outdoor

I only have access to very limited nutrients as I know a whole list of nutrients that you will start to suggest I can't even buy in Europe but different suggestions to ones I might be able to find let me know an I will search an see if I can get it delivered here

Like for instance Fox farms can't get
    general organics go box starter kit gh organic nutrients can't get, not even individually
    And all of these topdress feeds for this sort of thing get can't seem to get them either. Well not the well-known branded ones that people use in cannabis cultivation

Advanced nutrients and the Flora trio is readily available so these are the nutrients that I currently have a list ready to purchase, planning on using the following all together and to try and create a feed using all of them together eventually. can someone please tell me which ones I actually don't need or if there's any that I have chosen that already do the same thing because I think I have chosen a couple like that.

Following pictures are what I'm almost ready to purchase unless anyone says otherwise. .
    Thanks for anyone's time who makes the effort to read all of this and to write a response would be much appreciated many thanks

9 nutrients below that I'm about to order.

1.flora trio grow micro bloom
    2. General hydroponics diamond nectar
    3. General hydroponics bio root plus
    4. Unsulphured molasses
    5. SENSIZYM
    6. Advanced nutrients Overdrive
    7. Advanced nutrients big bud
    I know I got big bud and flora bloom. But heard alot of good stuff about big bud advanced nutrients. I just can afford to run all 23plants on that stuff as is a bit pricey so was going to uses this as a like flowring booster enhancer, don't know if this is the right thing to do. Let yous know your thoughts just want the biggest possible yeild from these super silver seeds as I know you yelid less out doors on auto flowing
    8.Mycorrhizae
    9.Calmeg Obviously but you don't need to comment on that, is always needed to some extent inCollage_20190522_164951392.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. its an autoflower I'd be very surprised if you need but a quarter of all that

most Euro growers are now organic leaving the salters in the 'merica's

best advice is go organic leaving the artifical nutes to those that grow tomatoes

good luck

ps size of buds is more to do with your lighting and genes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maximum respect for your reply. I see all of these videos on YouTube of growers using hundreds of different nutrients felt like that's why I was lacking in my yields, so like an molasses an liquid seaweed is there any other organic products you could suggest thanks for your time it's much appreciated.

Sorry mate that one last thing you say how it's all about the light which I kind of already know but I thought nutrients could play an important role also if the son is lacking. Is why I was planning on going big on the nutrients.. Well I was originally going to get red Russian XXL autoflowering but now going to be spending twice as much money just for these super Silver seeds as I've noticed super Silver Haze produces the highest yield Outdoors from what I've researched. But will it still all come down to the light. I know less sunny here means less yield but surely however less I get from the sun it will be more than growing the red Russian because of the super Silver reputation. Or is this not correct will it still not make a difference

4. If you are useing soil and its a good soil as vostok said you are just wasting your money with all those nutes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. If you get shit weather out side for a while an autos yeild will be shit no matter the strain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. a 60 day sunny straight makes up some grand weed

but I do start them inside under lights and move them out about a month old

just as they get stinky!

cheers/

7. Thanks mate well said, I'm actually pretty Lucky on this occasion as we are due to have a three month heatwave that reaches almost the same temperatures as California around 25 to 30 degrees apart from it gets cold at night and 10 hours of sun a day with lots of rain at night also but the thing that worries me the most is that I humidity in the summer reaches 70-80 from will this affect my grow. First bit I just said starts to sound good but then the last bit is why I think I might have to rely on nutrients but you've already shown that's not the case. How do you think my plants will fare up with them conditions?

8. (77 - 86° F)

9. The conditions sound good except for the rain every night. If you overwater and auto they will stunt very badly and yield will be dramatically decreased maybe look at bringing them inside at night when it's raining.

10. Oh yeah what's your humidity too anything above 70 can cause bud rot especially if it's been raining every night and there is lots of moisture in the air and on the ground.

11. Absolute legend thanks for your information to u both, it's actually 15 hours we receive in the summer not 10 just Googled it but yeahh exactly I was planning on growing all 23 under lights in my tent and then moving them out after 2 weeks as I wouldn't have enough room for them after they get any bigger than 2 weeks but I guess I might take them out of my grow tent leave them on the windowsill for a couple more weeks like you said but will receive far less sunlight on the windowsill I have. But yeah mate sounding good thanks mate

One last thing so sorry to keep forcing questions to you but you say go organic use organic stuff does this mean already bottled and branded organic nutrients designed for hydroponics or do you mean just using stuff like liquid seaweed and unsulphured molasses they are the only two I can think of but is this what you mean?.

12. It only reaches that humidity during the day when the sun is out but then at night and I mean every night the humidity completely Falls to 40 which I think is about right. Sorry in the summer it doesn't rain as much at night but when it does rain which it will a few times at night throughout the summer it will rain heavily is it that sounding any better? ?

13. With the humidity just keep an eye out for rot in the mid to late stages of flowering. I think vostok means a no till organic living soil mix so no nutes just water.

14. Ok perfect thanks mate! you've been a massive help, literally very much appreciated thank you

15. Good luck with it mate. Get a grow diary goin and we can follow ya progress.

16. I actually will do that, wouldn't have before but now you've said that I definitely will now. Also quickly how is the best way to let it grow will I receive a better yield from mainlining a couple of plants will that be any good to me, or does this only benefit indoor growers? Not sure how the best way is to let it grow, or LSTs probably my best guess but always wondered what mainlining a plant Outdoors would do

17. Me personally all i do to autos is sometimes tip them and sometimes nothing at all. Its all personal preference. Ya got 23 of the same strain i would play round with s few different types of training. Just be wary with autos if you make 1 mistake the plant will be pretty much fucked.

18. Your info you've given to me is absolutely golden. I'll keep you posted here and there thanks so much for your time! Your the best!

19. Did you want to play a little game from the 23 autoflowering super Silver seeds I have. Probably now only using a spoon of unsulphured molasses sugar and calmag with a good living organic potting mix how much do you think I would yield from all 23 super silvers if I experience virtually no problems at all throughout the entire grow. While considering the near-perfect temps with 15 hours of sun but with a an the not so good humidity. But also will be there will be an odd 2-3 full sky cloud which could happen 2-times max for the time this strain takes to finish