Outdoor strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bakin420, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys I'm in the northwest and I'm looking to get a strain that flowers late august -- mid September.. I can't seem to find any.
    What do you guy's suggest?? Potency/yield wise.

2. look for one of the heavy indicas. the afganis tend to flower around that time where i live

3. I have been man i just want to know what strain is the best
    for the north west.. i know people have dealt with the mold here with
    the high humidity getting towards fall.. i need something to finish before middle of sep.

4. I've had good success with sensi star. Finished before any rain hit it. Also check out the outdoor strain guide at the top of the forum page.

5. That's whats up. Currently I'm going to be taking clones from my Northern lights blueberry for some outdoor but i want something different.
    What do people recommend for an early finishing strain??
    Or should i do a couple auto flowers and harvest twice in one season??

6. Timebomb from legends seeds will finish mid sept and was developed in canada. Its a cross between texada tw and blueberry. it gets huge but its a true outdoor strain and probably cant be grown indoors.

Green poison from sweet seeds finishes mid sept.

Hemp Depot sellls several light sensitive strains from West coast seeds and East island seeds that were developed for cannadian growers. The Brenda's skunk XNL is nice and finished by sept 10.

7. Blue Dream is sativa dominant, but is hi yielder and mold resistant. Rained on my blue dream twice last year no mold.