outdoor strains for canadian climate

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by guerillacanada, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Hello everyone,
    I am planning my first outdoor grow in canada (GTA),
    I know how to do everything since I have a friend that grow white widow,
    I am going to buy seed from attitude and those are the strains I can buy:
    AK 48
    Aurora
    Blue Mystic
    Bubblelicious
    Chrystal
    Ice
    Kaya Gold
    Master Kush
    Medusa
    Northern lights
    Papaya
    PPP
    Short Rider
    Snow White
    Super Skunk
    Swiss Cheese
    Venus Flytrap
    White Castle
    White Rhino
    White Widow
    Wonder Woman

btw the bolded strains are the one i think are the most suttable but i want your guys opinion, that why i came here

:gc_rocks:

2. Kush and skunk are good as well but wipe that white rhino right off there, shit sucks ass!

3. Check out next genertaion's timewarp. It's suppose to be Canada's best outdoor strain as it is an early finisher and mold resistant.

4. lol Super skunk would get my vote, but that PPP is shit and sucks ass!

5. Lol I see what you did there ;)

6. I think you started somthing and everybody should follow suit - pick a strain they think is best and another that is shit, sucks ass. If enough blades get in, we should be able to narrow it down to the most perfect strain for guerillacanada's Canadian climate...even though Jaygrass' reply makes a whole lot more sense!

7. #7 }-MaDCoW-{, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    Sounds good, I'm down but I think Jaygrass is talking theory and not experience.

8. Thank you for the advice
    But I can only buy the strains that I listed above

9. You have kush and skunk in that list no?

10. Yeah I think I am going with skunk
    Thanks man

11. Just don't try anything that has a flowering period longer than 8 weeks. I tested some tangerine dream last year and that shit wasn't done by mid November! Thank god I wasn't relying on it.

12. Thanks for the advise

13. gta seedbank?

14. Maybe I'll be getting seeds from a friend but otherwise from gta seed bank
    What do you think about them, any experience?

15. I've gone to a retail location, they're legit.
    GL

16. they have always treated us well!!!! never any bs and everything comes in original packages. try them, you will not be dissapointed:hello:

17. Super skunk and northern lights r ur best bet in that list,but u news timewarp,pinewarp,purple pineberry,purple star,egmont,bc sweet tooth,those r early finishing a strains,good mold resistance.