Outdoor setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MoW, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Well here we are coming to the season to start growing outdoors. And like indoors area I will have some questions.

If I have a small 12X16 foot green house with 1/2 walls up the sides what do i do about protecting the down veiw from drawing attentiion to it.
    Can I mix my plants enough as to not draw MR Lou from dropping in for a visit?

Transulcent panels came to mind with a NON grow the first year only tomatos and stuff..load it up with green to see if it draws attention....then year two go for it...came to mind.

I will have to have building dept permits etc etc..and then I am sure they will snap a shot of it from the air for the hell of it. they do that on a normal basis for tax reasons..

Whats the scoop?
    Neibors are a problem although they won't come snooping, if they saw something I'd be had...

Or do I just move to another place and get more land..??/ grin.
    I have 4 arces but the sides 150 to one side and 150 to the other one side guy is no problem but the other a holy roller.

2. With that much land you could do anything you want. But I say screw growing outdoors...you think you're nervous growing inside? Wait til you get in the woods with shovels, buckets for water and all the other crap you need. Paranoia to the 10th power. Make sure you're near a water source...and to really get a good start you should've had prepared the soil in fall. I have great respect for any outdoor growers than can pull off a harvest. It's just way too hard in the areas I've lived.

3. Yeah i wanna grow outside too, but all i have to work with is a big patch of woods no one ever goes into. I'm probably gonna plant it within 100 feet of my house. If anyone finds it and the pigs come i'll just say i didn't know it was there. :p

4. Paranoia is going to be everywhere you grow..atleast it should be. I grow up to twenty plants right in my back yard..just a measure of keeping them topped and out of sight and keeping my mouth shut..even to my best friends.

5. i grow outdoors, its hard where i'm at, i'm not sure if i'm going to grow this year though. i'm going to grow poppies for sure but the popos are really looking for pot lately near my place. there was a big grow bust not even a mile from my place last summer.