Outdoor seedlings and rain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mitchistoocool, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Ive got 3 seedlings outdoors. I have been away for 2 days and last time I checked em right before I left and only one had barely began to sprout. Well it rained yesterday there, pretty hard just for a little bit but not long. They were pretty dry and I didnt water when I last checked so I am glad it rained a little. The problem is it is supposed to rain tomorrow as well. Not very hard but im just wondering if my outdoor babies will be alright? I will be back tomorrow night to check them

2. Also, it is supposed to be very sunny there today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. unless it hails or rains cats and dogs they'll be fine.. but if it just sprouted you wanna keep the soil quite moist at all times, i usually cover them when it rains but the weather man isnt always right and theyve survived pretty intense rains,,, it actually suprised hail on them the other day fucking texas weathER :-S

4. Hahaha fuck yeah I'm in Texas too man. Thanks for the reply. And yeah I'm not really worried, it won't be anything intense 

5. oh if it was that weak ass rain on sunday they will be fine.. and Wednesday supoposed to be another weak rain i wouldnt worry about,,, NORTH TEXAS i presume?

6. Nope, South. Not REAL south. But def not north haha 

7. ahhhhh.. then i have no clue what its going to be like for you tomorrow... far as our radar goes south i see corsicana, that i can think of off the top of my head.. weathers been nice as fuck tho lately havent had to bring em in and theyre loving it.

8. Only 50% chance and windy. They'll be alright I am sure, will be good for em!