Outdoor sativa needs help asap!.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dragozool, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum.
    I have 7 sativas at about 1.5 meters tall outdoor which was planted directly in soil. This morning i noticed that 2 of my plants was bending over a bit and then i noticed that the outer layer of the thick stems was eaten by some sort of animals leaving only a weak wooden structure. The plants are still green and the stems has not snapped luckily. My question is will it recover and build stronger stems or should i wrap a tape or something around the affected parts?.

Flowering begins end of april so i really need to make them grow faster now!!!!!!! Help me guys.

2. Definitely tape it and support it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do they have the ability to recover from these kind of damages?

4. Maybe, post a picture.

5. Here are some pictures..... It's summer at its peak here in the tropics and this is where they need to grow fast.

Attached Files:

6. It looks like it should be OK, as long as you support it and spray something.. Whatever ate it will probably just keep eating.

7. Duct tape around the stem starting at the ground and running a good distance above the affected area. It will heal under the duct tape and then simply blow right through it as it grows...

J

8. Shall do that tommorow afternoon... i already threw some pellets to prevent snails and slugs to climb onto it.

9. You must be in southern hemisphere. If critters are eating your plant, then they will be back. I suggest you spread dog hair and piss and shit everywhere near your plants. The scent will deter critters like deer and rodents. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Okay, will try do that.

11. Ohh no, i went to see my plant today and things got worst. As you can see in the pics, everything above the damaged part of the stem is wilting and becoming yellow. Below the damage is still green though. Nutrients is not travelling well due to the damaged stem in the middle?. She has just began to flower which i guess is a bit earlier than expected and seems to get more yellow.

Attached Files: