Outdoor plants budding too early

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ola10847, Jun 26, 2013.

1. #1 ola10847, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    I was given four plants (approximately 1 ft tall) for free because they began budding too early and I was wondering if I would have to trim the buds off if I wanted the plants to reveg and grow more or if the plants would reveg well on their own without me having to trim the buds? image.jpg image.jpg

2. Thanks in advance for any help :)

3. The re-veg new growth will come from the old buds..

4. Just provide more light and the buds will disappear and one you see single finger leave you are revegging. Even it you let them flower you should get nice buds. Also a boost of nitrogen helps. Fish emulsion is great for quick nitrogen. Hope this helps.

5. only autos bud at day lengths that we have in summer solstice.

6. yes they may be autos....let them grow and flower...chopping will lead to disaster ....nurture them......better some nice bud than stringy dud bud

7. #7 tuone, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    with autos one of the funny things is that if you take a mature plant, strip buds and keep the leaves, it can bud 10 percent mass again, and that can be useful if you want to backcross, i.e. trim the plant, put it in the fridge, plant it's offspring, and then back cross with the mother again. the huugest auto i have found nowdays tha tdoesnt have a silly name is  think different, hehe its not like think clear, just think different, and it is huuuuge.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are you near florida by any chance ola10847?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Those are definitely autos.  Next time, you should try some LST and you can turn tiny autos into big bushy plants.

• Like Like x 1