Outdoor Plants are 15 weeks old and not flowering.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Yourcrazymom, May 15, 2018.

1. Am I doing something wrong here? Been giving my girls plenty of sunlight, water and nutrients. They are still growing new leaves. This isn't my first grow. But I'm confused as to why they are not flowering. They were planted on January 29th of this year. I only have 2 females. I've put pics in this thread to show how they look.

Attached Files:

2. My January Plants were done in March
    My March plants are 2 weeks from Harvest.
    Something is holding them in veg.
    External light sources.
    Back porch light
    Street light out front shining on the plant.
    Full moon won't do it but it doesn't take much more then it to mess with Cannabis flowering.
    BNW

3. I just started the 12/12 light schedule because I didn't think my porch light would mess with it since it's a yellow light. I usually grow in the ground but I'm afraid my dogs will tear them up. So I planted in a bucket this time. They smell so good but there's just no buds lol

4. How many hours if light are they getting. Anything over 13 and they will not flower. Either cover or bring into darkness for like 13 hours

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. I
    I just started 12/12 a few days ago. They were getting about 15 hours of daylight.

6. Ok takes about 10 days to start min after u cut to 12/12

7. Thanks, I appreciate the help!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes it took me a few years and a lot of friends on here to figure all that out. Just remember the cut off is right around 13.5 hours anything getting more we'll go back into veg any plant you set out and less or go into flowers. Another thing that I've learned from a lot of smart Growers Round Here is you will want to cut the hours of the light back even more the last few weeks of the plant so let's say your buds are big informed and you think you got about 3 weeks left I would start cutting the light down to 11 and maybe even 10 it'll help them finish better without regrowing
    My summer journal

9. Alrighty, that I'll do for sure. Thanks buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good luck