Outdoor Plant showing mold on main Cola, 7 weeks into flower (detailed pictures please help)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 3rdeyeswise, Oct 6, 2014.

1. #1 3rdeyeswise, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    I was giving my outdoor plant her last dose of nutes, when I noticed the main top had a mold patch about 5 inches from the top. She is a cheese 7 weeks into flowering. I'll keep an eye on her but am debating chopping her down if I find another mold patch. Please let me know if I should chop her down before flushing.

Here are a few pictures of the moldy top I chopped:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the top 4 inches:

[​IMG]

2. There are several remedies to stop  mold (search the forums, I heard cinnamon works?), but if she is in a grow area with other plants-- you better chop that bitch while you can before it spreads like wildfire!

3. Thats a bummer. better to take it now then to let it rot.

4. Shitty :( I cut off most of the infected branch, I'll give it a few days and if any more mold pops up Ill chop the whole plant. Thank you for your replies

5. Same problem here. Shit whether these past 2 weeks. I keep saying 1-2 more days but mold keeps appearing everywhere. Gonna have to chop 2 weeks early

6. Yeah it poured for 2 days right before i noticed the mold. The next few days are gonna be really sunny and in the 60's, so I'm gonna chance it but keep a close eye

7. The plant that showed mold is a chheese clone I bought ( The grower gets his seeds from attitude, not sure on the exact genetics ). I checked out your samsara love potion, looks dank man. Reminds me of some Durban Poison I've seen pictures of

8. Ah gotcha and thanks. Good luck with the rest of it...the mold has been a bitch for the both of us!

9. Hehe growing "cheese" and worried about "mold" ........ oh yea this is horticulture not a dairy =P

Best of luck, hate to see anyone in this situation =/

10. the cheese plants can be grown out side ,,but really they are better grown inside.,,,but even when grown inside some verities of cheese some will get mold in the last week in flowering,,,so be vigilant keep checking in the final week or two,,,,,that goes really for every cannabis plant ,there seems to be a lot of Bud Rot around this year,,, lost a couple of top buds my self this last grow,,,,,mac