Outdoor plant help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Phish508, Jul 6, 2012.

1. New to the forums and have done alot of reading before I posted but havent found a answer yet. So here it goes:
    To start with I am located in the New England area. I have one plant from a bag of blue dream. Beautiful plant with wide fan leaves. Started it in early may indoors and it flourished. Topped the plant towards the end of may and let it grow for another week. Brought it outdoors and it took off. Was probably around a foot and a half when I translpanted into a 50/50 mix of soil. The mixture consists of local soil and Miracle Gro organic soil mix. I transplanted into a four or five gallon pot and put it back into my spot where it continued to look great. I left for vacation last week and it was looked after by a friend. I got back after a week and half or so expecting it to have grown considerably in height. However when I got back some of the lower fan leaves are yellowing. Just wondering what would be causing the yellowing of the leaves. I know its not lack of sun and I highly doubt its lack of water because of all the rain. Could it be to much water? Also the plant is still growing plenty of leaves it just isnt growing up its just becoming very bushy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!:wave:

2. I feel like it is "stuck" almost at its current height??? The growth tips are producing alot of leaves its just the yellowing leaves at the bottom that worry me. It is not all of the leaves just some of them. Thanks again!

3. maybe too much water
    or it used up all the food in the soil (and is eating itself up). You could top dress with horse manure, kelp, guano, castings etc... (and/or) (make a ring around the stem, not touching it) or transplant to bigger pot with more soil or soak some of the above (manures, kelp etc...) to liquid feed or liquid feed chems if you're doing chems with MG soil (careful not to burn). 2 months worth of food can go quick. If it grows wide, it's good (not looking for sun).

4. [quote name='"Corto Malteze"']maybe too much water
    or it used up all the food in the soil (and is eating itself up). You could top dress with horse manure, kelp, guano, castings etc... (and/or) (make a ring around the stem, not touching it) or transplant to bigger pot with more soil or soak some of the above (manures, kelp etc...) to liquid feed or liquid feed chems if you're doing chems with MG soil (careful not to burn). 2 months worth of food can go quick. If it grows wide, it's good (not looking for sun).[/quote]

So when u top dress u just take fresh worm casting and add them to the top soil and just water. And is that all u really do for feeding instead of using chem

5. Could very well be too much watering.
    Start giving it HEAVY light.
    Post some pics and I might be able to help. Maybe a little bit of a few years old manure as a little fertalizer trest. DO NOT OVER DO IT!!! Check my Grow Jornal in my Description I update pics almost everyday and people can come and help and learn.
    StayLiftedd<3:bongin: