outdoor plant flowering early.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by colitasking, May 31, 2017.

1. So, I've been growing this bag seed plant for about 2 months or so. Started indoor under cfl, then moved it outside. It's been outside for a month. I had a ph problem but I got it straightened out. So it starts growing good again, but this morning I checked it and it's flowering. It gets direct sun most of the day, and it stays daylight here from 6:15 am to 9:00 pm. Like 15 hours. If anyone could give me some knowledge on this it would be greatly appreciated. Also growing in cheap organic soil from walmart, ph is 6.5, stays around 86 degrees f outside. Help.

Attached Files:

2. how many hours Light was the plant getting inside ...if itwas gettin 18hours light inside and now dropped to 15 hours light out side it will go in to flower cuz of drop i amount of light its now getting..some will flower with only 15 hours light ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had it on 16 on 8 off inside.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Leave it, it will reveg and roll on....talk about early , check this one out.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. yea leave as '5 ass monkey' says it'll start growin again ,,it may start to have a few weird looking leaves when it goes back in to in veg new leaves may be a in a whirl at first ,if t=it does that you know its re veggin .nowt to worry about ,,,,,mac

7. Thanks for the input ya'll, I'll just see what she does.

8. i have 2 clones that i planted straight outside.....they seem to be doing the same. People tell me tey will reveg and grow even bigger.....we shall see. im just hoping i didnt stress the plants by putting them outside. i really do not want any hermies