Outdoor Nuggets in The Making!! Updated

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by skullbasher23, Aug 18, 2017.

1. There's a lot of stuff u can use. Start immediately. Organic, chemical, translaminar, contact killer, whatever. Use at least 2 diff modes of killing

2. Extra night shots. So far so good

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is this the Alien OG or the other one?
    My blueberry come out awesome and it really got some nice dense big dank buds on it after it dries more I'll post a couple of pictures in my story line there.
    The somango buds are off the chain they're huge I can't wait to see what they're going to turn out like. Also the red diesel the buds on that are beautifully dense and huge very dank I cannot wait to try them as well I think I definitely picked out the first three for my next year's Garden already

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

4. That one is the sour d hybrid and also in last place in terms of development. Expecting that to finish mid october. Heres the alien, been flowering fine July 7. Might chop one of the 3 aliens this weekend
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Oh yeah not too much longer on them girls it look real juicy

6. Nice man nice mmm looking good

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hey how's it going. I had a quick question. I topdressed my plants a couple weeks ago with enough nutes for about 3 weeks and timed it just right for my indicas but my sativas are still going and will need to be fed soon. I don't want to topdress again and have the soil kinda hot during the last week so was thinking of using synthetics so that it could leech a lot quicker and give me a bit more control for these final 2 weeks of nutes. I saw u recommending maxibloom to people and considering it as well. It's pretty cheap and ingredients show just about everything I need. What do you think I should do?

• Like Like x 1
  8. All personal. I don't mind synthetics. same shit for me

• Like Like x 1
  9. Caterpillar claimed a top on one of my nugs, smh. Little bastard. Popped him

• Like Like x 2
  10. Garden is lookin saucy man. Freaking caterpillars, I swear they only want the best part of the best nugs.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2