Outdoor Nuggets in The Making!! Updated

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by skullbasher23, Aug 18, 2017.

1. What beautiful plants guys. They all look amazing and chunky too. Let's hope we can all finish without issues.

• Like Like x 1

2. That's a sour diesel hybrid that a buddy of mine bred in local climate. The biggest for sure in the garden. Smells pretty strong too. More than the aliens and gorilla surprisingly

• Like Like x 1
  3. So far it doesn't look like my aliens are gonna have football nugs but they are insanely frosty. The gorilla glue has a pretty nice smell but my least favorite from the bunch. The seedling is definitely gonna grow some mean colas but doesn't seem as crystally as the alien. Sour D is the best all around. I'll post more pics when I get back

• Like Like x 2
  4. To night is and for the next 3 nights.

But for most of this grow the night temp have been 70ish since late May. Southern Michigan.
    My plants have been on a 13 hour on 11 off. I am tarping my grow.
    Changed to 12 hours the 16th.
    Should finish around the 20th September.
    I stop feeding the yesterday.
    From here on out molasses n water. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  5. Yeah I m in Mass,.I m sure they get the blue hue ,there beautiful regardless ..The molasses is awesome,will make bud swell,good luck on it hopefully it will finish strong and get those blue and purple hues

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you very much Joedracer79..
    Well that'll be cool if they turned blue.
    But I'll be checking out some of those other names you gave me. I like growing colored plants so I'm going to start looking for them more often just to grow them for fun.

7. Hey skull Basher 23 plants are looking sweet absolutely awesome.

your scrog net is how many inches off the ground? do you make that and did you make that nettings like that or is that something you bought?

it looks like from my point of view it looks like I like plastic scrog net that you got there may be a heavy PVC or something like that I can't really tell from the picture but it looks sweet looks like it's adjustable to is it?

8. Nice looking buds forming. Which plant is this? One more question how big are your scrog net holes? that looks like it's 6 by 6 maybe bigger?

9. My first grow ever. These are my outdoor girls. Having to keep fan on them 24/7 because of high humidity here in Florida. IMG_20170824_102657.jpg IMG_20170821_133546.jpg IMG_20170715_184704.jpg IMG_20170824_102657.jpg IMG_20170821_133546.jpg IMG_20170715_184704.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Those are 6"x6" and that's the "alien og". Thanks man. I'm noticing that some of the calyxs are starting to swell but still a long way. Seems to be moving the quickest

• Like Like x 1
  11. The net is actually just made out of nylon and it's one piece with 6x6. I bought a bunch of pvc piping, formed a rectangle, weaved the netting and then attached fittings. For the 2nd layer I kinda just rigged tubes in the middle and tied the netting to that and the posts. If I cut the edges of the net it would be adjustable. The pvc rectangle stands at 32 inches. The canopy ended up at 50ish inches for the alien side.

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think some of the calyxs are starting to swell now. Hopefully these double in size in next 2 weeks

• Like Like x 1
  13. The 2nd pic is the gorilla glue nicknamed 'the Runt'. By the time I found out what was wrong I ran out of veg time. Still looks like it's gonna produce. Has nugs of the same size growing all the way to the bottom.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'll tell you what it all looks awesome definitely your alien the Gorilla Glue yep it looks cool I like it a lot I like how clean it looks too it looks really clean there I like that thanks for the dimensions to I'll follow you some of that I have my scrog cage and I use wire as in fencing wire mine r around 17 inches from the ground and I have three plants in scrog the rest of the group are tied down cuz I didn't know what I want to do with that for sure yet I was just experimenting this year but next year I'm going to probably do a semi identical to what you're doing I like your setup a lot I've been cruising the net and I like your best out of all the outdoor grows that I've seen so far so I'm going to do something similar to what you're doing but just my way I guess now I can't wait till next year LOL

15. Wow yeah I bet you really have to watch out for the mold down there don't you? I can imagine my mom lives in Florida yeah I can really imagine I understand the fan.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Skullbasher23
    Here is one of my early blooms as of today. The rest are way behind. Probably 6-8 weeks. Hope they finish before it rains. Pineapple Express everything else is Orange Cookies and Sunset Sherbet. fullsizeoutput_36a8.jpeg IMG_2579.JPG
    IMG_2585.JPG

• Friendly Friendly x 1

17. Thanks man. I made sure it looked as clean and professional as possible with my budget. Got some inspiration from the Soil Kings setup. He also used woodchips to control dust, bugs, weeds and humidity. Underneath there's hard clay and heavy duty tarp inbetween so impossible for anything to penetrate. Easier to control ants too. Each rectangle is 19' by 5' so combined I have 19'×10' of even canopy. Any taller and they would be visible over fence and exposed to streetlights. I blueprinted everything from the beginning for my 6plants. Lucky for me everything came out exactly as planned height and width wise. After this grow, if everything goes well, I plan to add rain protection and netting for flying bugs. I can grow year round where I'm located.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Damn man, that looks like some tasty stuff. Can't wait to see them ripen. I'm gonna focus on pheno hunting after this season. Gonna try to find the earliest and fastest bud former with an og smell/taste thats resistant to intense heat. I know strains that last longer in veg tend to produce more given the extra veg production time but I rather have something that finishes early for insurance. After growing for the past 6 months and spending loads of time diagnosing and fixing all sorts of issues from bug to fungal I've learned a lot and know way more than ever before. Can't wait for the next grow lol

• Like Like x 2