Outdoor medical guerilla grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kushy87, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Hey first time guerilla growing. Im located in southern ontario canada. Ive already taken into consideration location and stealth are my 2 biggest factors. Im a medical patient here so i am allowed to posses. Anyways i will be keeping a little journal here i hope you all sub. I wont be visitin plants everday, but once a week for the first little bit to setup seems fair. My plan is to grow in 2 "patches" 1 patch will have only indicas. And 2 patch will contain sativas. Now i need opinions on potent short flowering strains that are usually finished at the end of sept to first week of oct. Also both locations will have autoflowers as a little throw off from my main plants.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I will also be using fish line as sort of an alarm if anyone comes into the area so i will know.

3. Today i will be buyin seeds and testing the outdoors. Keep you all posted.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Are you able to grow legally? If so grow in your yard? Anyways looking good bro I'm subbed up. Gonna get a few patches going here in alberta too. Goodluck

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

5. There's lots of fast flowering strains just Google it then you can really find what you want. I want to run some texada strains this year

-Ricky

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I decided to go with og kush and og shark rare earh seed heard they were good .

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. subbed in!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sweet I know where that is !

-Ricky

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. looking great keep us posted

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Just a heads up but Og kush takes a long time to flower. I live in mn kinda right under you n grow og kush every year here and almost never finishes. I love that speedy crack high from underdeveloped trichs tho so always satisfied:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. The get-er done type high lol love it at work