Outdoor Medical 09 Grow, LOTS OF SPACE, Lots of pics

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by 2green2, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Hey my brothers and sisters

Starting up my journal for this year. I moved from my old apartment where i grew indoors, and now live on 10 acres In Grass Valley California. I am growing with my dad and his wife (my step mom). We are all prop 215 patients and have put our efforts together to grow a bountiful harvest come october. We have been sprouting our seeds and finding different clones to add to our grow for the last 2 months. So our plants are different sizes right now, from seeds to 4 foot plants and everywhere in between. Last year my dad grew here in this same spot, well one of them, cause we have plots in several places this year( dont put all your Chickens kinda thing) as opposed to just the one last year. We have dug pretty deep and wide holes and given them plenty of room. We just got several new strains from Blue Sky Cafe in oakland, and have several others that were seeds. The strains from oakland we got are being acclimated to the outdoors right now and were Headband, Querkle, Casey Jones, and Green Crack. I know these are typically used indoors, so what we are going to do is put two in each hole (because they dont get that big and its already june 20th. The headband should get pretty decent sized. Our other strains include Sour Diesel, Purple Kush, Grandaddy Purple, White Widow, and a cross of White Widow X Dutch Treat X Skunk number one.Anyways, heres the pics i just took, were getting more plants planted every day, we are well under are limit right now, were allowed to have 39 budding females at one time, right now we only have i think like 20 or so in the ground, we need to get more dirt . We use a mix of foxfarm ocean forest, with fox farm happy frog soil amendment, and pearlite . We mix it all up with the northern cali red dirt that is up her, (any northern california grower knows about the northern cali red, It sucks! ).We dig up the hole, throw in the diff shit, take any rocks that were dug up with the dirt and use them for a little wall. Anyways, ill update often,and it should be a good grow, so make sure and keep track of this grow, by the end it should be pretty amazing.

OK, i'm having problems putting the pics on, every time i hit upload after choosing what pics i want, it takes forever and then tells me to tell grass city what i was doing when this happend, said something about security token, like 1 missing or something, if anyone knows how to fix this let me know, im going to keep trying, just want to get this up,ill get it though gimmie a min and i should be able to get the pics uploaded

Attached Files:

2. Hey with the pics try only uploading 4 at a time. That works for me.

Nice Grow going on from the sounds of it. Want to see those pics.

Good Luck.