Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Outdoor Kb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChiefFiveLeaf, Oct 4, 2009.

1. #1 ChiefFiveLeaf, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    Haven't really smoked it yet but picked up a half for $100
    [​IMG]
    it's crystally when you can actually see it, lol.
    Outdoor kb

2. Nice picture...

3. Haha picture is broken. 100 a half of KB would be a good deal where I'm at.

4. yeah i fixed it, just click link.

5. looks like mids, the kb around here is atleast dank looking

6. naw..it's not mids trust me theres orange hairs

7. Why would you post that with your phone on twitter?

that one place the cops love to look for crime. PEOPLE say some stupid shit on there. People get busted for alot on there. I would use photobucket or imageshack

8. What are you talking about, I don't have a twitter account, and I did use imageshack.

9. 1st link. linked me yfrog. I just reclicked and it went to imageshack.

http://img27.yfrog.com/i/1003092109.jpg/

So idk. just thought maybe you had posted it. because thats a twitter upload page thats all.

10. i never uploaded it on twitter, it was just a different link to it, idk

11. where u at. i love outs its great blunt weed.

12. All bud has pistils, regardless of quality. Not to bash, but it looks decent at best with not much trimming. As long as you're happy.

13. This looks a lot like the bu my friend just picked up. I'm loving this time of the year more and more everyday :smoke:

14. Boston area, i mean it's okay, not the best i've had in this area.

15. does it smell like hay? lol and rly fluffy..i never had weird like this b4 it smells like tea kind of too idk

16. You just described total beasters man!!

100a half aint bad for that. cuz its still technically dank. lol:cool:

17. wait what do you mean?

18. it doesnt seem as dank as bsters sounds more like this highergrade shwag ive had, had the similar smell, orange hairs and crystals but smoked like mids.

bsters is like economy dank