Outdoor inside for few days?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DUB'd-MouSSE, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Its been rainy here for 2 days and its supposed to rain for about 4 more. Anyways I have a plant outside that could really use that extra sunlight during this stage of flowering.

I brought my plant inside (its potted) and threw it under my 400watt HPS. I blew fans over it till it was dry and set my light timer for 12 hours of darkness almost identical to the outside light schedule.

I plan on leaving it in my closet for the next 3 or 4 days. Should this cause any problems. I may have to bring it in towards the end of the season as well since we begin getting occasional frost about 2-3 weeks before it should be finished flowering.

2. I don't see why that would harm it. Most people who grow outdoors do it because they can't find the room inside so if you have the room to take it in to finish I doubt you will run into any major problems.

Good luck.

3. The only problem with bringing an outdoor plant to an indoor grow room, would be if you already had plants in there, because pests will easily make their way to the low resistance plants indoors.