Outdoor /indoor Growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chubbyblunts, Jul 31, 2014.

1. wassup everyone i was wanting to know if its possible to let my plant outside and soak up the sign intill it goes down then around night time bring it inside on my window with window open to get the cool breeze. Would it harm the plant?. I live in South Cali so my back yard sees sun from around 830 am- to about 8 pm. My window gets sun from when it rises (6am) intill around 1 pm. I was wondering if i can leave my plant in the window so it can soak up the sun from when it comes up then when i wake up i can bring it outside. my plant gets a estimated 12 hours of sun due to the sun doesnt shine in my backyard due to houses in the way. But my window gets the sun thats its not getting in the back yard from when the sun comes up early in the morning.

So would it be a good idea to put my plant in my window over night so it can get those extra 3 hours of sun it needs since its in Veg stage.

2. ...it wouldn't be in veg state very long if you only gave it 12 hours of light

3. Yea I started outdoors and to answer my question am I able to do that bring my plant indoors for a few hours while it collects the sun in my window that's not shining in my bac yard till about 3 hours after then sun rises